Drain Cleaning in Burbank, CA
Offering 24/7 Plumbing Services throughout Los Angeles
It’s easy to take your drains for granted until a sink or toilet gets clogged. Blockages are an inconvenience that you don’t have to put up with. Premier 1 Plumbing, Inc. has certified drain and sewer specialists in Burbank that can clear your home or business of troublesome clogs without leaving a mess for you to clean up.
Common Causes of a Clogged Drain
The best way to deal with a clogged drain is to prevent it from getting clogged in the first place, and the best way to do that is to understand the most common causes of clogged drains. While this won't save you once you're dealing with a serious blockage, it can help you significantly limit the number of time you need to call a plumber to come and fix the problem for you. Some of the main culprits include:
- Fats, oil, and grease: These substances are among the most dangerous to pour down the drain. Whether its leftover from cooking or trimmings from your meal, you should never let these things go down your drain.
- Soap: A lot of people don't realize that traditional bars of soap are often made using fats. This can lead to similar buildup in your pipes as the soap residue bonds with minerals in your water, leaving behind soap scum deposits in your pipes.
- Food waste: No matter how effective your garbage disposal may be, you should never, ever pour food down the drain. Coffee grounds and tea leaves are by far the worst culprits, but any food can easily get caught in your pipes.
- Cotton and hygiene products: The only things you should ever flush down the toilet is water, human waste, and toilet paper. No matter how "flushable" a product claims to be, odds are it will get caught in your plumbing and cause a clog.
- Tree roots: Even the smallest crack in your underground pipes can lead to tree roots working their way inside and slowly growing to the point that it completely blocks your plumbing system.
Our fast, friendly, and efficient staff members are ready to handle your plumbing needs 24/7. We believe in same-day service because whether it’s drain cleaning or sewer repairs, we know you want it taken care of as soon as possible.
Why It’s Good to Get Your Drains Professionally Cleaned
It’s generally recommended to clean your drains at least once a year. We recommend a professional treatment instead of the “do it yourself” drain fixes often suggested online. These webpages will convince you that a sprinkle of baking soda and a cap full of vinegar can cure every issue. Not true! A professional drain cleaning can clear your system in ways that the homemade treatment can’t.
Reasons to call a drain and sewer specialist include:
- We employ certified professionals. Our Burbank drain cleaning technicians have decades of experience and training.
- We’ll spot things you’ll probably miss. While you might know there’s a problem, our specialists can break down and explain what the issue is and why it’s happening, as well as how we intend to fix it.
- All the success, and none of the mess! What might start as a simple DIY drain cleaning project could end as an unpleasant mess. Our professionals can handle the cleaning without leaving a lot behind to clean up.
Very Grateful!- Jazz D.
Impressive Work Ethic & Professionalism- Heather R.
HIGHLY recommend. He and his guys dug up the pipes, fixed everything, and you wouldn't even be able to tell that the yard was dug up.- Aaron A.
Very Impressed With the Company- Rei O.
Can't Say Enough Good Things!- Rebecca Y.
Sinks & Toilets Clogged? It Might Not Be the Drains.
To the average home or business owner, an annoying blockage might seem like it’s just a drain issue. That’s why it’s important to contact an experienced plumbing professional; we’re trained to check for and recognize common sewer and drain issues, and so we’re able to make a correct diagnosis and make specific repairs.
Issues that are likely related to your sewer include:
- Multiple sinks and toilets are clogging
- Tree roots blocking the sewer system
- A build-up of things poured down the sink or flushed down the toilet
If the problem turns out to require more than drain cleaning, don’t worry. We offer additional options for sewer maintenance and repair.
Offering Burbank Drain Cleaning Services All Day, Every Day!
Whether it’s an emergency cleaning or a scheduled drain tune-up, Premier 1 Plumbing, Inc. is here for you 24/7. Our friendly and reliable staff can answer your questions, and offer estimates in-person or over the phone.